Our facility is a state-of-the-art equestrian complex situated on a 10-acre estate in beautiful Langley, British Columbia.
Take the Tour
Built to international standards, the Langley stable is home to exceptional equine athletes sourced from around the world.
- A modern, lush expanse of world-class amenities and cutting-edge design.
- Our horses train and relax in luxury and style.
- The grounds are designed and maintained by award-winning Japanese landscaper, Okada Earthscape, for a beautiful East Asian cultural aesthetic.
Our equestrian complex’s design includes innovative designs and features such as automatic irrigation, drainage, sand/fibre terrain, climate adaptability, and De Sutter Naturally safety fencing. Our amenities include:
- Outdoor arena: 75m x 50m (3750m²)
- Indoor arena: 30m x 17,80m (534m²)
- Belgium’s acclaimed BM Service horse walker (18m diameter)
- Lunging ring (18m diameter)
- 3 expansive green pasture paddocks (~4000m² total)
- Contemporary wood structure barn with 16 spacious stalls (7 with private paddock access) and modern feeding facility
- Full set of world-class competition jump fences by Top Jumps
The stunning pavilion sits nestled within our intricate garden, designed by award-winning landscaper, Okada Earthscape. Let yourself relax and feel rejuvenated after a day of training. Elevate your private event or wedding with BFE’s elegant grounds as your backdrop.
Our garden exudes peace and elegance. The grounds are designed and maintained by award-winning Japanese landscaper, Okada Earthscape, for a beautiful East Asian cultural aesthetic. Finished with unique water features and a beautiful Koi pond, you will instantly feel yourself at peace. A stunning location for private events and weddings.
Our partners play a fundamental role in our continued success. We are thrilled to be able to continue to our work with them.